TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on entry details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Competition entry is only open to users on the Premium plan of UCAT Masterclass.
3. The Competition commences on 9:00AM AEST on 7 September 2020 and closes at 12:00AM AEST on 21 September 2020 (‘Promotional Period’).
4. UCAT Masterclass reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who, in the opinion of UCAT Masterclass, has tampered with the entry process, entered in a manner that is not in accordance of these Terms and Conditions, or who has, in the opinion of UCAT Masterclass, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or UCAT Masterclass. UCAT Masterclass reserves the right to disqualify the prize winner if it becomes aware that the prize winner and/or the prize winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
5. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, submit a UCAT Masterclass survey.
6. One survey entry earns one entry for the prize draw. Maximum one entry per entrant.
7. Entrants guarantee that the contents of their entry will not be obscene or defamatory or infringe any third party rights.
8. Surveys should include the entrant's email to ensure we can contact the correct entrant when winners are contacted.
9. UCAT Masterclass reserves the right to void any competition entry that it deems to be invalid or inappropriate.
10. The draw for the winner will take place at 5:01PM AEST on 23 September 2020. Winners will be notified via the email address they included in the survey.
11. UCAT Masterclass’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The selection of the winner is at the discretion of UCAT Masterclass and no disputes will be entered into.
12. The Competition winner will receive the “Prize" of Event Cinemas Double Passes. The winner must come into the Sydney Head Office (Level 4, 210 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000) to pick up the prize.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as credit or cash.
14. Any Prizes left unclaimed by 5:00PM AEST on 12 October 2020 will be forfeited by the winner back to UCAT Masterclass.
15. By submitting an entry to this Competition, UCAT Masterclass reserves the right to publish your name, school, UCAT result, photograph and review and/or testimonial for promotional purposes. This includes, and is not limited to, the UCAT Masterclass website, UCAT Masterclass Blogs, UCAT Masterclass Guides, printed materials and brochures, social media pages and channels and email newsletters.
16. UCAT Masterclass reserves the right to make changes to this Competition’s Terms and Conditions at its own discretion, without prior notice.